naruto awsome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
naruto awsome

Its all rage.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

slim's training

Go down 
AuthorMessage
slim thug

slim thug

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-06-25

Character sheet
character sheet:
Health:
slim's training Left_bar_bleue25/25slim's training Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)
Chakra:
slim's training Left_bar_bleue150/150slim's training Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

slim's training Empty
PostSubject: slim's training   slim's training Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 9:03 pm

THE STORY BEFORE THE TRAINING
slim didn’t even remember how long it took for him to fall asleep the previous night. He stretched lazily as he slowly got up from the bed, sun rays already filtering through the translucent curtains and illuminating the room. He thought to himself "I didn’t think I’d sleep so well. I guess I was really tired, after all. Eh? Where is she?"To his surprise, there was no sign of of naori (his little sister)when he glanced around him, nor did he hear water running inside the bathroom – which somewhat wrote off the possibility of her being in there. The Boy observed that her bed had already been made, albeit hastily. Still a bit confused about the situation, he scratched his head and let out a yawn. Mhm, I guess women tend to get up earlier. She must have gone for a walk, or maybe she went to get breakfast downstairs… At this thought, Slim grimaced and walked over to take out one of his beers – he didn’t fail to notice one of them was missing – from the mini refrigerator. … without even letting me know. Duh… Then, leaning on the window-sill while sipping on his drink (he never really cared that alcohol consumption that early in the morning could be harmful), he looked down on the square where, already, a busy crowd was starting to amass. The beginning of a new day, heh…

I love it love it!Great imagination!I am allowing you to go on the great journy with me and get to sit with me at the great feast for everyone!-caleb
Back to top Go down
slim thug

slim thug

Character sheet
character sheet:
Health:
Chakra:

slim's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: slim's training   slim's training Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 9:10 pm

One which promised to be eventful, if he were to base himself on the eve’s occurrences. So… While th, I suppose I’ll occupy myself deciding what’s the best course of action for today. Let’s see… So far, they had obtained meaningful information concerning the reasons which had caused this conflict to escalate. Slim knew that there was the possibility to nip this problem in the bud by simply convincing Kaitsu, who was apparently quite influential in his father’s dojo, to pull back his men and forget about this whole affair. That’d honestly be asking much of him though, I guess. Especially he is anything close to how people described hiau little lady is out sating her hunger… That leaves the girl, then. But she ‘conveniently’ went missing a few days back, so it would be impossible to enlist her help in order to convince both parties to come to a pacific solution. dang it, we know almost everything about this stupid situation and yet we’re stagnating when it comes to finding a solution to end it all. Maybe, after all, it will unfortunately boil down to us having to use more ‘persuasive’ means… Either way, I could go around downtown and ask the folks about that little girl, since she was last seen around this area. If all else fails, it’ll be time to pay a little visit to a certain Saeki – and he better be ready to receive us… for his own good. order's from hokage slim he said the anbu are taking care of it
Back to top Go down
slim thug

slim thug

Character sheet
character sheet:
Health:
Chakra:

slim's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: slim's training   slim's training Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 9:33 pm

Tossing the empty can – which, in his frustration, he had crushed within his hand – into the bin, he got ready to leave;
shinro :look at the good sideyou have time to learn that technique
slim:yeah your right well.. se ya shinro
*the head toward different sides of the village*
slim: passes by weird looking women one woman glares at shinro and says * heh*
just keep on walking maybe i should talk to the hokage about that mission and tell him that i was really close to solving it if i had a little more time
at hokage's office *naruto is at the door listening to somethimng* wat are you doing naruto
naruta: well right before i was going into the hokages office this woman pushid me a said naruta uzumaki eyy well you sure aint like an uzumaki
slim:wow why would she say that
narut:i dont know
slim: there is no way of knowing wat ther talking about
naruta: maybe we should go in and act like we thought we didn't know that they were their
slim :wow naruta you came up with that
naruta :shut up and let's do this
*naruta run's inn* hokage naruta wanted to talk to you*
naruta: ohh yeah i was wondering if you had an awesome mission you know like looking after a after a noble man or a like assassinating a group off road ninja's
hokage: noob i want you to mow mrs manchitsu's lawn
naruta:WATTTTTTTTTTT
slim: shut up naruta they are people here
well naruto go do your mission
naruta:why do i always get the badd mission's
TO BE CONTINUED TOMORROW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

slim's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: slim's training   slim's training Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

slim's training